Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bo Innovation


Bo Innovation, 2-star Michellen restaurant in Hong Kong. Menu is extremely interesting, a forced fusion of Chinese and French. Extreme Chinese is correct. I got sick before finishing the meal, all the different ingridient does not work well in my stomach.


Thousand-year-old Egg in French Laundry Amuse-bouche
I love thousand-year-old egg but can not finish this amuse-bouche


Fried duck egg
It stinks so bad that I can't put it in my mouth after one bite


Uni noodle


Toro with Foie Gras Shavings
nothing can beat toro and foie gras


Chinese Char-siu Rice
Interesting name but I wish I had the traditional char-siu rice



Langoustine Coated with Salted Egg York w/ Cauliflower Custard
Langoustine, salted egg york, and cauliflower, my favorites ingridents together introduced a great mix of texture

Almost a Miso Fish with Soy

Duck Breast

Kobe Beef on Top of Green Bean Noodle


Sesame Ball

Black Sesame Shake

Peanut Mochi


No comments:

Post a Comment